- Irish Food Tours have built a network of specialised food tourism experiences around the island of Ireland for tour operators & private groups.
- We specialise in arranging Food Tours of Ireland. Incoming Tour operators can now offer a new Irish Culinary Tour Package and visit celebrated artisan Irish food producers.
- Irish Food Tours can help tour operators and private groups build itineraries suited to their requirements for guests who love top quality and locally sourced Irish Food.
- Food trails are being formed in all 32 counties where you will learn about our amazing Irish food and hear the story behind the food from the producer.
- We are linking up with established food groups and creating new ones, to cover destination areas, so that tour operators can offer Irish Food Tours all around Ireland.
Irish Food Tours is a New Tourism Opportunity
Internationally recognised Irish brands like Cashel Blue, Baileys Cream, Guinness and Kerrygold have helped to create a new and international Tourism opportunity for tourism guests to visit smaller Artisan Food producers and see how they produce their top quality Irish Food.
Visit rare-breed lamb, free-range pork, local craft beer makers, specialised fruit and vegetable farmers, smoked fish & seafood producers, ice cream & chocolates, bakers and cheese makers!
Ireland has built up an excellent reputation as a green food island and most of these are using social media to advertise their products and their websites. We are in contact with artisan food producers all over Ireland to include in our new Irish Food Tours.
Tours can include several Food Trips per day to a local Artisan Food Producer where you get to see, taste and hear the story behind their food and get to know the people behind the products.
For more information Contact:
Wendy Kavanagh or Zack Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Producers & Restaurants wishing to be included in Irish Food Tours can contact us too!